Monday, October 14, 2019

Week 86


 Hi!                                                                                                         October 14, 2019

My week was very busy we had MLC on Tuesday and we had exchanges with the
assistants. We had a baptism on Saturday and we watched general conference.
Then on Sunday we finished watching conference. So we had very little time in
our area because we were busy preparing for Leanne's baptism.

Her baptism went so good! We had a small miracle happen the day of her baptism.
We woke up to cooler weather and clouds, and because we had to baptize her outside
I was afraid she would change her mind because it would be too cold. But I said a little
prayer that the clouds would go away and just as we were about to start the clouds went
away and the sun came out. It was a small miracle but I know that our Heavenly Father
is aware of our needs.She was so excited to be baptized. She told us that she felt
refreshed and that it was just so cool.

We watched conference in our chapel, I enjoyed it. I loved the talk given by Peter Johnson, about
the 3 D's of the Adversary. The other one I really liked was the talk given by President Oaks in the
Saturday morning session about True Doctrine.

I'm doing well! I am really going to miss doing missionary work. These days and months are just flying by. I am so grateful for the things that I have been able to learn since I have been here.

Love
Elder Rasmussen



No comments:

Post a Comment