Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Week 78 A Miracle for Miracle and Tawanda

August 19, 2019

Hi

 I got transferred again..... I'm back as a Zone Leader in Bulawayo in a place called Mzilikazi, so I'm back to driving as well. My new comp is Elder Bopape, he is from South Africa, hahah I have had lots of companions from South Africa!

But we had the baptism for Miracle and it was amazing he was asked to bare his testimony and it was so so powerful he has come such a long way, it was hard to say goodbye to him yesterday.
 
This week we had a super cool Miracle this week, I was thinking to myself that I needed to find a way to get the two brothers we baptized this transfer, Tawanda and Miracle, each a white shirt and a tie, I had ties so no problem, but I didn't have shirts that would fit them. I prayed to help them get shirts, so on Thursday Night we were walking home and we ran into the Elders quorum president he told us that he had ordered 2 shirts from Harare and when they got to him they were to small for him. So he told us he would sell them to us for $5 so we took them and guess what? They were EXACTLY the right size that we needed for Tawanda and Miracle. It is so amazing how the Lord is looking out for his new members of the Church!
I know god is Mindful of all his children (Alma 26:37) I know this to be true.

Love,
Elder Rasmussen




No comments:

Post a Comment