Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Week 77

August 12, 2019


Hi,

 I'm doing a ton better, my cold is gone!  When I wake up I have to deal with a stuffy nose but it goes away quick.  

This week has been a good week! We had a great time at zone conference! The topic was how to work with ward and stake leaders. We learned a lot, Elder Nelson gave a talk and he challenged us to do something, he told us to every day write down in a journal a way that God had a hand in your day or in someone you know during the day. It doesn't have to be long even one to two sentences is enough. 
There was a study done on this and it showed that those that did it had a better nights sleep and their stress levels went way down you will also be more positive about life and all that goes on even if its tough. I started to do it and its been nice, just to take time to reflect back on my day to see how God Blessed me even though I might not of understood it at the time it happened. 
All is good though, President Okot told me at zone conference that he needs me somewhere else so he said that I'im not staying here very long so I think this might be my last week in Masvingo, but this weekend we are supposed to have a baptism for Miracle so we are so excited about that! The time has finally come for him to get baptized!



Love,
Elder Rasmussen

No comments:

Post a Comment