Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Week 79

August 26, 2019

Hi!  

My week was good! We have been crazy busy we have been leaving the house at 9am and coming back at 9pm long days but they have been nice. I'm doing really well! I really love the new area I am in. We have several YSA boys that work with us. The tough part here is we try to work with members but most places don't have anyone that can work with us. So here everyday we get to work with a different YSA which is awesome. 
   
I'm getting used to it here, this ward is probably the nicest ward I've ever served in the members are so kind and they all love feeding the missionaries.

 Hahaha no, no different foods this week, mostly everyone just eats sadza and chicken or rice something like that. 
       
My companion is super cool, he's from South Africa and he used to produce music back home and he's into playing the guitar, so when we have free time we play his guitar that he has.
     
So this week we haven't had a ton of time teaching, we have been finding new people to teach to build our teaching pool so next week I'll get to share about the new people that we are teaching, because I don't know them very well yet.

Well yeah that was my week hahaha.

Love,
Elder Rasmussen

No comments:

Post a Comment