Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Week 82

September 16, 2019

Hi,

Well my week went by fast this week!  Something cool this week is that we were able to give a girl named Leanne a baptismal date its for the 28th of September. She is super excited to be baptized. Something that she loves about the church are the Hymns and now every time we go she asks us to sing a hymn with her. Funny thing about her is that she had a crush on my companion but we told her we don't date and so she totally changed and we were able to help her know that this is true and it is just kinda funny now hahaha.
    Ward conference was good we did a great job singing, and everyone loved it! They all came up to us and said that is the best singing that they heard ever (no one here knows how to sing the tune of the hymns).
      Teaching is going very well, lately I've been trying to teach by the spirit and not from my own knowledge and I have found that I have been asking a lot more questions that have even helped the people that we are teaching, it helped with the Baptismal date that we gave out!
   I know the spirit can guide us in all aspects of our lives! It is amazing to see the hand of God in our lives, look for it and see for your self!


Love,
Elder Rasmussen

The sun was so cool on Saturday

This is Nyasha the YSA that we work with almost every day.

Lots and lots of bond

No comments:

Post a Comment