Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Week 83

September 23, 2019


Hi

My week was Great! things are well, Zone Conference was great! 
       
My companion and I are actually planning on baptizing this week, we have these 2 people a boy named Eric he's 18 and his sister Gugulettu, she is 20. We will definitely be baptizing Eric but Gugu we don't know for sure on her.
 
Yeah for the most part this week we were visiting a lot of the same people, but our teaching pool has completely changed since I've been here, we have shifted from all the people who aren't progressing or keeping the commitments we give them and  instead find those who are ready.
    
A skill that I have developed is boldness, I was a little afraid to tell people that this is the only true church on earth when I started my mission. I'm not sacred to do that at all now, even when people lie to us I call them out on their lies, which actually works. It helps people to know the seriousness of our message and that we aren't here just to share about the Gospel but we are here to help others to make a covenant with God through Baptism. I love this Gospel and I know that it is so so absolutely true. God even gives us strength when people tell us that we are bad for saying that there is only one way to get to him, and it's through this Church.
We are staying so so busy. This is also the last week of the transfer, so I hope I stay with Elder Bopape we get along very well, he is probably one of my favorite companions. 

Love,
Elder Rasmussen

No comments:

Post a Comment