Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Week 85

 I'm doing much better, I got over my sickness pretty fast. I was back out working on Tuesday all day, I've just felt really weak and exhausted but I'm getting my strength back. 
  
 My week has been a good one, we found a lot of new people. We have been needing to find more serious people. We found a brother his name is Alvin he reminds me of Eric, our recent convert. He's 19 years old and has been looking for a church to go to. He has even been praying to find the right church, and then we show up to his house. It's interesting just to see how God leads us to people that are prepared or that are searching. 
   
We are also planning to baptize a girl named Leanne this week, she is 19 years old and she is super excited to be baptized. We have been working with her for a while now and it's kinda been a bumpy road so we've had to have patience, but it's finally paid off.
 
 I know the Book of Mormon is true. I know this church is indeed the only true church on the face of this earth. I know our father in heaven lives and he loves us. I know that the only way we can repent and change is though the Atonement of Jesus Christ. He is always there for us in our times of need and he made it possible for us to return to live with our father in heaven. I know families are essential to God's plan for our happiness. These things I do know in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.


Love,
Elder Rasmussen


Eric's Baptism



No comments:

Post a Comment