Saturday, January 18, 2020

Week 97

How was your Christmas? Mine was pretty good, we were able to stay busy the whole day. We just visited members all day long. They ended up feeding us so much I felt so full at the end of the day. We had a Baptism planned for this week but it fell through because we did not have any water they were water shedding again so we were unable to fill up the font. So it was kinda a bummer but it will happen next week. We will make sure there is water so we can get her baptized. 
     I think I'll have like 3 more baptisms before I get home so that will be a good way to end the mission! That was pretty much the whole week. but we were able to develop some good relationships with the members here which was great! I have never been in a ward where we have so many great members to help us and that love us, on Christmas the members included us in their count for cooking so that if we stop by to say hello they would feed us. That's exactly what happened.
Well that was pretty much my whole week. not much more to say.

Elder Rasmussen

No comments:

Post a Comment