Saturday, January 18, 2020

Week 90

My week was super good! So we got transfer news and I am staying in Mzilikazi and I am getting a new companion, his name is Elder Williams he is from Bountiful UT. I've served around him before, when I was in Masvingo for the first time and he was just starting his mission, That was about a year ago which sounds crazy to think, haha. Elder Bopape is going to Kwekwe to be with Elder Majors. 
  This week we had Zone Conference, I sent some pics of Elder Parker, Elder Riggs and President Okot and I. 
We had a crazy week working 4 areas again, haha. We didn't have that much time in our own area. I am glad that we will have a little more time to work our ares this week. There are 3 brand new missionaries joining our zone straight out of the MTC, 2 elders and 1 sister will be added to our zone and there are more going to other zones as well.
It's crazy that Garek is leaving this week!! Time is flying by I only have 12 weeks left, 2 transfers. it's going to fly by so fast. 
    I got my package, I'm pretty sure the sister helping added a few things, it came with 18 toy cars and some peanut butter and cake mixes and a few other things and it arrived in some pretty big boxes.

-Elder Rasmussen

No comments:

Post a Comment