Saturday, January 18, 2020

Week 96

How are you? My week was super good but also very very busy. Yeah the Christmas party was good. My favorite part was just being able to see all the missionaries that I haven't seen in awhile. I got to see and talk with Sister Lyman. It was cool I haven't seen her in like 4 months and I probably won't see her again until she comes home from her mission.
     Yeah we had a little time to work in the area and to get some lessons in. We were so busy on Tuesday and Wednesday so we only had like 2 hours each day to work in our area.  
We did go visit Sister Ayanda, we also met her sister named Amanda, they even came to church this week! Super cool, they are very sincere about learning and just finding the truth. We shared with them the message about the Restoration and they had a great question about the Book of Mormon, we helped them to see how the Book of Mormon answers all the questions of the soul.
  This is something I have come to know and that the Book Of Mormon has all the questions that we have and we can find anything that we need if we search the Book of Mormon. 
       This week we are just working all week in the area and not really doing much else. On Christmas we are just planning on visiting some members the whole day and that's pretty much it. Not too exciting but it will just be a nice day, we do have a few lessons planned for that day as well so we will see how it goes.
    I feel so weird about coming home haha, all day on Friday at the Christmas party I just was saying goodbye to a lot of missionaries that I probably won't ever see again. I am excited to get home and just keep moving forward in life. I feel like I haven't had any little break for 2 years, the weight of missionary work is very tough it makes you tired all the time, but God always gives us strength to keep moving forward.

-Elder Rasmussen

No comments:

Post a Comment