Saturday, January 18, 2020

Week 88

My week was super good! This week was a crazy week haha.
Well I didn't get transferred but I'm in a tri-companionship for the next 2 weeks and we are covering 4 different areas,
I'm still with Elder Bopape, but now Elder Riggs has joined our companionship.
So we are covering his area which is already covering 2 units Nkulumne 1st and Nkulumane 2nd. We also had a transfer and in another area the missionaries were pulled out so we have to go teach the people that they were teaching as well as back in my first area that I was in at the beginning of my mission, Nkulumane 3rd ward. 
    This last Sunday we had to go to Elder Riggs wards and on Saturday night the bishop asked him and his comp to give a talk so I told him I would give it. So I gave a 10 min talk on Scripture study, prayer and fasting. I think it went super well!
      It has been so so hot this week it is making missionary work tough its hard to be out in the sun when its this hot.

-Elder Rasmussen

No comments:

Post a Comment