Saturday, February 2, 2019

Week 44










Dec 24th, 2018


Hi!
My week was great and I'm doing well! I am really excited to talk to you guys tomorrow.
The Christmas party we had was super fun. We had a talent show, we had a gift game and we each got gift bags so that all missionaries would have a gift on Christmas, which was nice. We got to eat some nice food and Sister Smith made us some really good sugar cookies that we were able to frost ourselves.
I got the package you sent, I also got one from Tyne and Jess and from the Aunties which was really sweet.
I will try and call home using Google Hangouts, I just think it will be easier. I will be calling home at 7 pm here which is 10 am there. I am really excited! It's been 6 months since I last called home wow, that was a long time ago.
Driving here is insane, there are no rules so you can pretty much do what ever. Not having many driving rules make it kinda crazy learning to drive, especially because I am learning to drive a stick shift and on the left side of the road. I haven't even driven a car in 10 months but I am improving and getting better every day.
The best thing about the new house I am in, is that we have a washer to clean our clothes! It has been so nice! There are only 2 houses in the mission that have washers and I am in one of them!
Love you, have a great Christmas Eve.
Elder Burrows and I (he is from Eden, UT)

Our Chapel in Gweru

Our house in Gweru and the car and truck we get to drive.

Our house

Our house and empty pool

The best part, the WASHER!

Our spacious room

No comments:

Post a Comment