Sunday, February 3, 2019

Week 48

Jan 22, 2019

Hi!
It's been awhile since I last emailed. Staying inside wasn't too bad it gave me time to relax, so definitely needed. Elder Burrows and I did some fun things while we stayed inside. We had a recipe for some cookies we made but we totally messed it up, haha! We also made some tortillas that were pretty good, and we did a puzzle and threw a football around and just hung out at the house.
We have a three people who are progressing very well, Divine, Caroline and Daniel. Caroline told us something cool the other day. She said that she turned down a job offer so that she could stay here and get baptized. If she would have taken the job it would have taken her away from this place. I admire the great faith she has to decline the job. It was all her own idea we did not have to say anything to her.
We had transfers this week and my new comp is Elder Holmes, he was with me in Masvingo so I'm pretty excited.  Elder Holmes' grandfather is going to be the temple president for the new Durban temple in South Africa that's scheduled to open this year so that's pretty cool.
Elder Burrows went to finish out the last three months of his mission in Masvingo.
I have a ton a pictures but I can't send them the place I am emailing from isn't working very well.
Love you,
Elder Rasmussen 

No comments:

Post a Comment