Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Week 52

Hey,
I am super excited to do the video chat. I will definitely be doing it.  It will be nice to hear more from the family. We can talk a lot more in a shorter amount of time. Things are going well. I am still in Gweru at least for the next 2 weeks. I really like this place so I hope I stay here for a while.
This week we were able to confirm Caroline and Divine! It was so cool, they had to go a week without having the Holy Ghost. It is really good have them as 100% members of the church now.
We didn't have much time in the area but we did go on exchanges with 2 other Elders. I was with Elder Khumalo, he is from South Africa and is a really good missionary. He is very good at asking the people we are teaching inspired questions to help them. That is something I have been wanting to work on myself. So he showed me how I can do that, so that's what I am going to do!
Sorry no pictures today, I can't get the pictures to load.
Well I will try and call you today.
Love,
Elder Rasmussen

No comments:

Post a Comment