Saturday, February 2, 2019

Week 46

Jan 7, 2019

Hi!
My week has been a little crazy! We had to drive to Bulawayo this week again because we had exchanges with the Assistants to the President. We went into their area for a day to learn from them and to become better missionaries from what we learn. Teaching is going well, the thing about teaching is that you can always get better at it. We can study more and gain more knowledge about the things we are teaching. If we do this we will have our mouths opened and will be able to teach with conviction and power. We are promised this in the scriptures.
I got a package from Grandma Sandy! It had some sweet food in side. And we have pretty much eaten it all.
We had a cool experience this week, the ward that I am in here in Gweru is not the best. There are 900 people on the membership list but only 50 people come every week. Daniel came to church for the fist time and my companion and I were a little nervous that he wouldn't have a good experience because of some of the issues we experience in this ward. So my comp and I said a prayer in our hearts that he would have a good experience here in church. Well it ended up being the best day! Everyone sang and the class was so good, he had another member come up and talk to him with out us even asking her to. After church he was so happy and said he would definitely come back next week because he loved it!
Elder Burrows and I get along so well we have so much fun together. We only get to be companions for 2 more weeks.
The house is so comfortable I love it! The weather is pretty good, it has been raining off and on. We have 2 mango trees in our yard and they are getting ripe. We have been eating a bunch and they are so good. Our church starts at 9 and I am enjoying the 2 hour block.
Have a good week!





Me cooking what Grandma sent.

We drove to Kwekwe,I love the trees and had to take a picture of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment