Sunday, December 23, 2018

Week 43

Hi,
My week has been pretty good! Being a zone leader is a little different. we are always running errands and doing things to keep the work moving forward. My companion is so cool we get along so well he is from Eden, UT and he has 4 months left on his mission. He is a great missionary! We have a lot of things in common like guns, trucks and outdoor stuff. It is nice to have a companion with the same interests!
We had to drive into Bulawayo which is about 3 hours away, for a Mission Leadership Council meeting so I am emailing you from here today. I have been driving a manual car and on the opposite side of the road I am not very good at it but I am sure I will get better in time. Sorry this is short we have to drive back to Gweru today.
Love you,
Elder Rasmussen

No comments:

Post a Comment