Sunday, December 23, 2018

Week 41



Hi,
This week was good we had Zone Conference which was great we focused on developing Christ like attributes and doing our best to be like Christ. I know that for me I have a long way to go until I develop all the attributes of Christ, but I know that as I do I will be able to find, teach and love more.
I got the packages you sent and I didn't want to wait until Christmas so I opened them! Thank you so much mom, I needed some nice clean shirts. Haha! I set up the nativity you sent along with the Christmas tree but I forgot to take a picture of it. We teach on average 4-5 lessons a day sometimes we teach as many as 8. We have some appointments that fall through which can be frustrating. Right now we have 2 people with baptismal date one for Chido she is 14 and is in a part member family and then Orison and he about 23. Their baptism date is set for December 22nd they are both pretty excited and ready to become members! They love to read the Book of Mormon and come to church on a regular basis which is amazing because it is pretty hard to get people willing to do that. And these two things really help you become converted to the Lord.
On Saturday we had Light the World day of service so we cleaned the windows and weeded the garden of an old folks home. It was really great to have all the missionaries join the ward members and serve those around us.
 
Elder Rasmussen

No comments:

Post a Comment