Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Week 30

Hi All,

This week was good. I got a call on Saturday telling me that I am leaving my area and going to a new place called Mpopoma. It is on the opposite side of Bulowayo from where I have been.
I just moved my stuff in the new house like 30 minutes ago and the came to town to email.
My new comp is Elder Marange from Harare, he was with Elder Goje and I a few weeks ago so I know him a little bit. I didn't have to take a bus to my new area the Zone leaders drove me. I actually stayed with them Sunday night.
Due to my transfer, this was my last week in the Nkulumane 3rd ward. It was kinda sad but I am  excited to go to a new ward and be in a nice chapel that is not a tent - so that will be nice. I bore my testimony in sacrament meeting (we do this this every time we come to a new ward and when we leave) and I taught the Gospel Principles class too.
The cooking is going pretty good. I have made tacos and they are super good and some of the best food I've had since coming here. Thanks for the Nesquik packets! The milk is still gross but I am just going to drink it.

- Elder Rasmussen


Me in my new sun hat I bought this week.

My last night with Elder Goje.

Empty room after all my things were packed up.

Elder Downey, Elder Qubeka, Elder Goje and I the night I left for new area.

No comments:

Post a Comment