Friday, September 14, 2018

Week 27

Hi,
I am good and this week has been good as well. They changed the schedule on us this week so we didn't have our interviews just Zone conference. Zone conference was really good. Our President talked about the importance of the Spirit and how we always need to have the Spirit with us. He said there is no way we can convert others when we do not have the Spirit with us, it's impossible.
So the Spirit is everything, I know it is! With the help of the Spirit we can find, teach, convert and baptize.
My clothes are holding up pretty good. I actually bought 3 pairs of pants today because the dark colors are just too hot to wear. It is getting hotter and hotter so it will be nice to have these lighter ones. I've ruined 2 of my shirts the one has a big ink spot from my pen breaking. The other one has shoe polish on it from one of the guys in the house who polished his shoes on my shirt which was on the ironing board. But other than that everything is good.
I am feeling alright I did have a cold but it is going away. We do drink the water here every home in the mission has filters and we buy water bottles from the store. I drink alot of juices and I try not to drink a ton of soda. They sell Nesquik here it is the strawberry flavor and it is super expensive. So I don't buy it.

Hey you will be getting a little something from a returning missionary his name is Elder Gunther and he lives in Cedar Hills.. He was our AP and is a real nice guy. I asked him if he could bring a letter and some trinkets home to you guys, so you should here from him soon.
-Elder Rasmussen


Bishop Ndlovu, Me, Elder Goje and Brother Phiri

Me with he primary kids in our ward.

Me before we went to church on Sunday.

Elder Downey playing chess by himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment