Friday, September 14, 2018

Week 28

Hi,
I'm doing really good. We did alot of finding and teaching just the normal mission stuff.
I haven't my package yet my guess is that it will be here this week sometime.
Our investigators are doing well we are just trying to help keep them progressing.
I didn't teach my class this Sunday because we had a returned missionary teach which was nice.
This week Elder Goje and I have been trying to get the people we are teaching to come to Sacrament meeting but they are not keeping to that commitment. I have faith that some of them will start coming to church. We did have two girls show, Sanele and Nonlhanlha. We have been working with them for a while now and this is their second time coming to church. They really love church so hopefully they will continue to come.
We were invited over to a members home because is was their daughter's birthday and so we had dinner and cake with them. The dinner was good but the cake here is gross. It has no flavor and the frosting is not good. They don't have the ingredients to make cake and frosting like we do back home. And some ingredients are way too expensive and that's why they eat alot of Sodza, it's cheap.
Mosquito's aren't too bad yet but they do get worse in the summer. And it's so hot here, I have been taking my umbrella out with me everyday to keep the sun from beating down on me. Have a good week.
-Elder Rasmussen

Elder Goje and I with President Okot after our interviews.

Our District walking home after a baptism.

Me at our dinner appointment with the Tarisayi Family.

Elder Goje sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment