Monday, May 27, 2019

Week 65

Hi,                                                                                     May 19, 2019

I am doing good!

We have transfers coming up this weekend and I think I will probably go back to Bulawayo, it's been a while since I've been there.

Things in Zim are good if you are a missionary, but for the locals it's tough. We can get our fuel with US dollars but the prices have gone up again and I feel so bad for the locals they just can't afford much.

 I am not sure why but the mission has not received any mail for the last 4 weeks so maybe you should wait a couple of weeks before sending anything.

We had a super busy week as always! It is nice because it make the days fly by. One minute I am waking up and the next I am getting back to bed at the end of the day.

I am grateful for my mission though, it has taught me so much. The biggest thing is, I came out a young boy and I will come back a much stronger than when I left.

Thanks for all you do for me mom, I really appreciate the way you and Dad raised me!
Love you,
Elder Rasmussen

Jocee, here are your guinea pigs! haha

We bought a Guinea Foul, cooked it and ate it.

Shurugwi, it is so dusty and has mostly dirt roads.

This is a member we have been working with his name is Thankful.

Driving up a mountain or a big hill in Shurugwi.

No comments:

Post a Comment