Monday, May 27, 2019

Week 64

Hi,                                                                          May 12, 2019

Happy Mother's Day my dear Mama! I love you!

I am doing really well, this week we were busy with a few things, we had interviews and Zone Conference. It was really nice and helped us know how to teach the commandments better and that we can use fasting as a better way to help the people we teach.

My sinuses are better, my nose is just a little stuffy in the mornings because it is getting colder here.

I started reading the Book of Mormon over again. I am in 1 Nephi 18 and I love chapter 8 and 13 there is so much that we can learn from those two chapters that we can apply in our own lives. I am also studying in Preach my Gospel. I am trying to find better and new ways to teach it and so far it has been going really well.
I will try calling to video chat with you!
Love,
Elder Rasmussen

No comments:

Post a Comment