Monday, May 27, 2019

Week 62

Hi,                                                                                                        April 29, 2019
Everything is going good here and I am doing really good!
We had Mission Leadership Council, so we had to drive to Bulawayo and then we have to go back again for exchanges with the assistants.
The older gentleman we have been meeting with came to church this week! It was so cool, he even walked about 5 miles to get here because he did not have transport money. He came all because he has been reading the Book of Mormon and praying about it.
I love my mission it has taught me a lot of things, like how to really care for others and help them with their problems and how to discipline myself.
I will video call you today!
Love,
Elder Rasmussen

No comments:

Post a Comment