Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Week 18

This week has been a good one. On Wednesday we had to take a 3 hour bus ride to a City called Gweru for Zone Conference. Friday we had interviews with our President and that will be my last interview with Pres. Mkabela. So we all said our goodbye's and stuff like that. Things are going very well with Elder Goje and I.
My area isn't that close to where the bomb went off so not to worry.
We didn't have a baptism this week because we had to push it back. Because of Zone Conference and interviews we weren't able to meet with our investigator. But hopefully we will have his baptism this week. Could you help by praying that everything will fall into place so Methulue can be baptized this week?
I miss our dogs, the dogs here are gross and they don't like people they get treated like crap and so they just run away from everyone. Most of the dogs are just muts I really don't know what kind they are.
Sunday was good we don't have a ward mission leader so I teach Gospel Principles every week.
The weather has been warm during the day and pretty cold at night.
For lunch today we went to get this thing called shwarma, it's kind of like a burrito. It has chicken and fries, lettuce, tomatoes and a type of sauce in it. And they are cheap so that's why we get them.
We don't have members feed us, we have like one dinner appointment a month.

- Elder Rasmussen


I made fried chicken for dinner and it was pretty good.

Me after getting ready on Sunday.

Elder Banks and I messing around.

Finally got your package.
-By Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment