Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Week 16

Elder Goje and I
My new companion, Elder Goje he is 22 and from South Africa. I meet him in Harare and did some training while I was there. I was in Harare for 2 nights we left to come back to Bulawayo on Thursday. I took my last 6 hour bus ride to Harare until the end of the mission because the mission splits at the end of June.
It was nice to get a warm shower while I was there.
I didn't see any miracles this week we only worked in the area for 3 full days. We did contacting most of the time so not too
exciting but it was a good week.
Elder Vave, me, Elder Goje, Elder Banks
I had Elder Stone cut my hair before
he left. Elder Vave, from Tonga, is very
good at cutting so I will have him cut my
hair next time.
Everyone in my house is new except
for me and the other 2 are near the
end of their missions.
So it has been quite the change.








By
Brooke


No comments:

Post a Comment