Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Week 15

Picture of our last District meeting. Elder Burros, Elder Parker, Me.

  Every week in our district meeting we all share a miracle that happened  during that week.
This miracle happened a couple of weeks ago to a member's mother. She went to see her
husband in Botswana and her visa was only good for 3 days. Well she stayed longer
than the 3 days. Before going through customs. she took her passport
and her visa and stuck them in her copy of the Book of Mormon. She said a prayer
that she would be able to get home. She handed the book to the person checking passports
the person opened the Book of Mormon stamped it and she was on her way. She told us this story because she knew now that the Book of Mormon is 100% true. So I thought that was a pretty cool story.
  I am feeling good my cold is gone now. My new companion is Elder Goje and I am training
him so I have to take another 6 hour bus ride to Harare to pick him up. He is coming right from the MTC. I don't know much about him so I will find that out when I get there. Elder Stone went to the Harare Mission so I probably won't see him again. And he left this morning so I will be with Elder Parker for the day until I leave for Harare. I will be in the new mission the Zimbabwe Bulawayo Mission. I've been learning how to say a few more words in Ndebele but it is pretty difficult to speak so I am starting slow.

Last District meeting with this crew. Elder Stone, Elder NG Lam,
 Me. Elder Parker. Elder Burros, Elder Wheeler 
For P-day we went to town and got fish and chips for breakfast which were actually pretty good except they don't have tarter sauce here. And then for lunch we went to KFC. KFC here is pretty much the same as there but the gravy is different and they serve sadza and sadza nuggets which are deep fried sadza balls.
Elder NG Lam and I. Picture was taken right before he left to go to Harare. He
 is going to be staying in the Harare mission.

By
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment