Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Week 14

I'm doing very good and everything is great! This week went by so fast we had alot of time to contact and to find new investigators because our investigator pool is running low. We've been focusing on our investigators that we have had and trying to work with them towards baptism. Prisca did get baptized and she was very excited but a little nervous because she is afraid of water. That was her only concern. When our District Leader interviewed her, he asked her who she wanted to baptize her. She chose me because she trusted that I wouldn't drown her. We also baptized 3 of our primary kids in the ward.
We still walk everywhere and it doesn't look like we will be getting another car. But it is all good walking everywhere is good exercise.
Transfers are on Monday so we will find out who our new companions will be on Saturday. So we will see what happens.
Last night we slept over at our District Leaders house so we could have a nice warm shower. It's been a while since I've had a warm shower. I've had a cold for 3 days, a stuffy nose and a cough but today I have felt better and the warm shower did help.
Elder Parker asked me to shave off all of his hair. I tried to talk him out of
it but he really wanted it to be gone so I cut it off. Haha!

These cute kids were just following us so we decided to
get a picture with them. 

Elder Stone and I, Prisca and her mom.

The kids that were baptized in our ward.

We were walking past a house and heard puppies winning so we
stopped and took some pictures of them and watched
them play around for a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment