Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Week 36

Hello Family,
Sorry I didn't have much time to email today, I got transferred after only 6 weeks in Mpopoma. I'm now in an area called Mazvingo. I've been traveling all day, Mazvingo is really far from the city of 
Bulawayo. We took a 3 hour bus ride and then another 2 hours by car to get here. We are about 3 hours from the border of South Africa and near a place called Great Zimbabwe National Monument. I am the new District Leader here, and it's kinda cool because we are kinda opening up the new area. There is only a branch here and we will be having 8 missionaries who are all going to be in the same branch. So it's pretty exciting! I will have to tell you more about it next week. My new comp is Elder Masinga he is from South Africa. My whole district are white washing their areas, that means that both companion are new to the area, so we will be spending the next few days trying to figure out the area, My last week in Mpopoma was really good we didn't have a baptism but it was still good.
Love you all have a good week!
-Elder Rasmussen

No comments:

Post a Comment