Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Week 35

My week was really good! We had 3 more baptisms and confirmations! The situation here is getting a little better for some things and not for others.

We were able to finish watching conference this week which was great! It is so exciting that there are going to be 12 more temples built, that is amazing!

This week was just a really good week! It's such an exciting time when someone gets baptized because we know that they are being saved in to the only true church on the face of the earth.
We had a few new missionaries come in about 6 weeks ago and this is the last week of the transfer so we will see if I leave this area or if I stay in it. We are supposed to get 12 new missionaries this next week so we will have to see what happens to me.

This week we finished up teaching the girl that was baptized, her name is Samantha and before she was baptized we went to her house and we asked her some questions about her baptism and she said, "yeah about that...." We didn't know what to think and my heart kinda dropped and I thought crap she doesn't want to be baptized anymore but she said, "I'M READY!"
We were so excited and the Spirit was so strong there as we talked more about her baptism and what was going to take place.
I've learned a lot about the Gospel of Jesus Christ. If we want to be happy in the Spirit World and want to be free from every care of the world we need to live the gospel here on earth. As we live the gospel, God will bless us if we obey what God wants us to do.
The Book of Mormon has so much power, we can use it to pierce the darkness in the hearts of unbelievers. The Book of Mormon can answer any question that we have in this life and if we read it everyday we will have power over Satan and it makes it harder for him to tempt us when we have put on the Armor of God.
-Elder Rasmussen 

Our District at District Council

Our Baptism this week.
Elder Marange, Samantha, Thelma, Lorian, Me. 

This is how I wash my clothes.


This morning I made pancakes without a recipe and they
were actually really good. Hahaha 


 -Posted by Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment