Sunday, November 25, 2018

Week 39

Hi All,
My week was pretty good! The BBQ ( it's called a bry here in Africa) we had last week was pretty good. We cooked sausage, beef and pork over a fire it was actually really good. I forgot that
Thanksgiving is coming up it is so hot here that it doesn't feel like that time of year. I think us missionaries might have to try a little Thanksgiving meal, it's defiantly not going to be like home so we will just have to see.
In the church magazines I've read about a book called The Saints and in the magazines here they have the first 8 chapters of it and I have read them it sounds like a really good book. I learned some things about Joseph Smith that I didn't know.
We got to go to this place called Great Zimbabwe today it was pretty cool. It's about 30 minutes from here and we spent around 3 hours there. We did see a baboon and other monkeys so that was pretty cool.
-Elder Rasmussen



Elder Holmes and I 


Great Zimbabwe

Great Zimbabwe

Great Zimbabwe

Great Zimbabwe

Great Zimbabwe



No comments:

Post a Comment