Sunday, November 25, 2018

Week 38

Hi All,
This week was good! We have been finding alot of people to teach we have been sharing the gospel with as many that will receive us. This week we had district council and our President came. I had to do the doctrinal study. My topic was about "developing the faith to find the elect". As I was preparing and was reading in Preach My Gospel, I had some thoughts come to me on the things we need to be doing as missionaries to find the elect. It starts with obedience (Mosiah 2:41), personal and companion study (D&C 11:21), using the Book of Mormon (D&C 29:7) and listening to the Spirit. I hope my district will put these things to the test and see if it helps them find the elect.
My house is so nice and we are the first missionaries to stay in it. We still have to wash our clothes by hand and the food here is pretty much the same. We make dinner at the house and buy a little lunch in the area.
-Elder Rasmussen

No comments:

Post a Comment