Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Week 25

Hi All,
This week Elder Goje and I had a tough time finding new people but were able to find 4 new investigators so that was good but not good enough. We aim for 8 new investigators each week but normally we get around 6-7 a week. I think one of our baptisms will go through but we are going to have to push it back. This baptism would be for Tabokah but we haven't been able to meet up with him because he has been out of town.
Yeah I do see all my recent converts all the time. They always come to church which is good.
The bugs are starting to get worse here. I have been sleeping with a bug net over my bed at night just so I don't get bit.
I really love being a missionary even though sometimes it is tough. I know the Lord really does help us and guides us. The Spirit is so helpful and we wouldn't even know what to do if we didn't have the Spirit with us. It is important that we strive to be obedient to the rules so that we will always have the Spirit to be with us.

Elder Rasmussen
Elder Goje and I waiting for a taxi. 


I climbed the water tower at the church.



 By Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment